Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gnomes and Mocs

Check out these garden gnomes. Made from sticks that I whittled down myself. Just slap on some paint and draw on little eyes and Wha-la! Gnomes!


This one is the best because of his nose, of course.
I think they will find a home in my mom's landscaping. Since they're kinda small I wonder how long it will take her to find them...

I'm going to go all foot model on you now and show off my latest obsession.
Behold my newest pair of Minnetonkas (that were BRAND new and thrifted - happy birthday blessing to me)!  They are soft-soled mocs (meaning no rubber sole) which is kinda strange and a new experience but love them still I do.


And now for the finale...
Don't we look like the most stupidly in-love couple there ever was in this picture? I think it's pretty great.



10 comments:

  1. The gnomes are sooo cute!! Your mom will love them when she finds them, shhhh, I won't tell:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gnomes are SO cute milady! And ten times less scary than actual statue gnomes, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gnomes are fantastic. Great luck to find the minnetonka at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute ... All of it, the gnomes, shoes and lovey-dovey. Ain't love grand!

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gnomes are adorable!! Love those shoes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those moccasins are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! These are WAY cooler than regular garden gnomes! LOVE! Totally putting this on my things I love Thursday next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love the gnomes! and yes you guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love gnomes! I have 2 vintage and 2 new guys in my garden! I posted my gnomes at Hometalk.com and asked whether people loved them or hated them - now a big debate is brewing! I'd love you to add your gnomes sticks pic over there - since you're a fellow gnome lover! http://www.hometalk.com/446992/garden-gnomes-love-them-or-hate-them
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO very cute! I love gnomes and my little boys love sticks so this will be a great project for us to do together, thank you!

    ReplyDelete