Monday, May 21, 2012

Charley Harper and his Awesome Art


I have recently discovered Charley Harper's art works and am quite smitten. The super simplistic, colorful illustrations are startlingly detailed in a minimalist sorta way, if that makes any sense. From what I've seen, the majority of his pieces are of creatures. Some of his prints would look quite nifty in our kitchen, if I do say so myself...


you can acquire prints at
or, if you badly want this Gregarious Grosbeaks print like I do,


4 comments:

  1. His work is beautiful! I love the last print especially. Thank you for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I never thought beetles and possums could look so cute! awesome prints :)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice. I especially like the raccoons and watermelon one!

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete