Friday, April 27, 2012

Summer has arrived!


 I am officially done with this semester and on summer break!

And to start the summer off with a bang I am already in Texas!
How can this be you ask? It was madness. Pure madness. Thursday was crazy. For school I turned in 2 projects, took a test, gave a presentation, turned in another project, and then took another test. When I got home I packed in less than 15 minutes (by throwing a random assortment of clothes into a duffel - now I’m wondering how I’m supposed to put together a presentable outfit) and then Keith and I drove ALL NIGHT.
Basically, Thursday started at 7:30AM and ended Friday at 1PM. 

FUNNY [brief] STORY!
I got pulled over for going 74 in a 70mph zone. I’m such a speed demon. Fortunately all the State Trooper really wanted to do was talk about the free zoo in Tyler, TX so he graciously gave me a warning. 

Regardless, I am excited to be out of state and visiting with friends and family for a bit.

4 comments:

  1. He pulled you over for going 4 over?! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! You know that saying "the grass doesn't grow under your feet?" They were talking about you girl! Have a fun time. You deserve it after all that work.

    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! Have fun :) Hopefully we get to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I didn't realize I was signed in under my wife's account in that last comment...have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete