Thursday, May 3, 2012

A new series


Tomorrow, I am rolling out the first post in what I hope will become a long and successful 'series'!
This series doesn't have a catchy name yet but it does have a very clear purpose so let me share it...

For a couple months now I've been wanting to develop the relationships made through my blog in a deeper, more tangible way. Basically, to create a network of friends who I can be supportive of and real with.  I want to do something that is more purposeful than just commenting and a bit more exciting than a button swap or sponsorship (although those things are wonderful and good). However, I also wanted to do something that would be equally beneficial to our blogs.

How I've decided to implement this desire is that each month I partner up with a blogger I enjoy and admire!  My hope is that every month I will partner up with someone new and that through an interview and a couple other themed and fun posts we can become less of an acquaintance or follower and more of a friend to each other.

I'm not quite sure what this will look like because honestly, it will probably be quite different with each new month.  All I know is that this will be awesome and I'm so excited. Prepare your hearts!

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a really cool idea. Like 12 bloggers a year, each month you work on different projects with a blogger. Really interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. You're a genius.

    I'm definitely using this picture tomorrow when I post YOUR interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this ! just read your post on my billie! excited to be a new reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea. I can't wait to see the amazing connections you make through this.

    ReplyDelete