Saturday, March 24, 2012

March showers


 I'm not really a plant kinda person, but I went for a walk in the rain yesterday (because I wanted to wear my awesome plaid rain boots without looking like and idiot) and was so glad I took my camera. All the plants are so young and fresh and looked so pretty with the water droplets on them that I couldn't resist taking a few snaps.

It was so perfect and peaceful that an hour and a half flew by and I didn't even notice. My only regret is that I didn't take a plastic bag to sit on. It would have been awesome to sit and sketch, but I didn't take colored pencils either. So I guess that's two regrets...

3 comments:

  1. I love those dewy leaf shots! Cute rainboots!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, plants are really cool if you take the time to really notice them! Plus, the rain droplets add a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete