Friday, March 2, 2012

5 fun things p.H | summer love

Surely I am not the only one eyeballing the shorts and flowy skirts that are popping up on the store racks. Winter is lovely but I think it's time to put the jeans away and bust out the tees and tanks.


~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~
 Colored shorts! I can't wait.

j. crew

~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~
Color blocking is quickly becoming one of my favorite things. 


olive tee


This skirt is actually a simple restyle that I think I'll have to try. Check it out here.

~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~ ~
I think another thing I like about the above color block skirt is that it's 
so soft and feminine.  Much like this one:


mint skirt
 
~ ~ ~ 4 ~ ~ ~
I posted about those pink tribal sandals earlier but somehow I missed these shorts
Eeep! So cute! 


Ok, pet peeve here ^^ Why do people wear sandals that are clearly too small? 
It's even worse with dress shoes. You know what I'm talking about... the bridesmaids who have a big, fat, [hopefully manicured] toe(s) hanging off the end of their dainty shoe. Gross.
 

~ ~ ~ 5 ~ ~
 And now that I'm on the topic of sandals let me share this site of beauty with you:
SUNDANCE


 Aren't these sandals gorgeous!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so done with winter! The only place I can wear a dress or skirt (besides in my warm home)is at work...after I take off all the layers, lol. I really love that pink and white dress :)She did an awesome adding length and color.

    xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sandals! Great shorts! And color blocking is the best.

    ReplyDelete