Thursday, February 2, 2012

We're so plaid and bad at jumping (and a note about hot pads)

Since yesterday was a glorious, warm 50 degrees we decided to scoot our bums outdoors and bask in the fresh air. We frolicked in the park, wandered off the path, and got our shoes nice and muddy.  We tried to take pics of us jumping but 1) we have bad timing 2) we have bad jumps. 
This is the best shot.... LOL

We even had the thought that maybe, just maybe, if we took the pics individually, we would have success. Clearly, not. I couldn't even get off the ground.


*ALSO, and this is totally off subject, I really enjoyed making those silly, little hot pads for my sister and feel like making more. I don't need any so I was wondering if maybe you did?  If you leave me a comment with your email address (so I can get your home address) I will happily sew you a few and ship them your way :D

4 comments:

  1. you guys are cute :)

    I wanted to stop by and let you know I awarded you over at my blog :)

    xo,
    Eeka
    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! You guys are adorable.

    XO,
    Catherine
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this is perfect! u are so lucky to live in a place that lends such pretty landscapes !! www.heartandthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete