Friday, January 13, 2012

Tribal

Shirt - Forever 21
Headband (cloth belt) - it was my mom's when she was my age!
Boots - Minnetonka

I know I'm nuts for taking these pics outside since it's a cozy 12 degrees, but the fresh snow is soo pretty. Plus, I've been dying to post a pic of my new go-to shirt and I couldn't wait any longer. It's so vibrant and cheery and it just warms the cockles of my heart.  
I was wiggling around quite a bit trying to stay warm, so most the pics are out of focus a bit. And yikes! My neck is not used to going scarfless. Brrrr. Fortunately, my tootsies were snug and warm in my boots. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about these Minnetonka's. I think they look like pixie boots which, to me anyways, is so much cuter than the marshmallow look of Uggs.

3 comments:

  1. I love your boots! I totally agree, they look a lot better than Uggs (which I hate actually..)
    The sweater is cute by the way :-)

    www.missmarielouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this top. My attention span is normally too short for madhouses like forever21, but I think I'll be making a trip there soon...

    xoxo
    Lizzy P

    ReplyDelete