Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Today is Tuesday and these are my thoughts
I am currently sitting, eating a crummy microwave meal, wishing my class would hurry up and start so it would hurry up and be over. I am also wishing I had someone to share said crummy meal with.
So if we were lunching together I would tell you....
* That this morning was horrible and I am soooo sleepy. (To which you would reply, "Oh, you don't look tired at all - your skin is so dewy!") hehe
* Of course school would come into conversation since that's why I'm killing time. On that topic, I would tell you that I changed majors, and that I don't even care that I kissed a massive salary goodbye because I love design so much more than databases.
* We would talk about books, and I would say that I just finished "The Giver" by Lois Lowry and that I'm reading through Genesis right now.
* I would mention that I got a new conditioner, called Mineral Fusion, and my hubby said it smells like a car wash. I still can't decide.... is that a good thing?
* I also would share that I am longing to face my fears. Which, I know, is absolutely bizarre, but I don't know how else to say it. I want growth.
* I would tell you that She Drives Me Crazy by the Fine Young Cannibals is stuck in my head.
Be warned - The guy in the stripes bahahaha!