Tuesday, January 10, 2012

morning coffee & thrifting

Yesterday was the first day back to school. As kind of a last hurrah before we are buried under mounds of homework, we decided to get up early for coffee, do a bit of thrifting, and have a lunch date.



While thrifting I had my eye out for a few little things that would be the perfect finishing touch for our living room.  A couple things stood out :)

 I love the history behind old metal signs and tools. Plus, they add a masculine, industrial loft feel which Keith really likes. (I try my hardest to keep the man happy. I mean, he did let me put pink polka dotted pillows in our living room.) I haven't bought the SOLD sign yet, but I keep thinking about how perfectly it would incorporate into the room. I just might have to go pick it up....


I love old suitcases! They make such adorable storage. Unfortunately these are the wrong color. Grey and tan are the colors I'm scouting for.

1 comment:

  1. I love that sign! I would love to have it right above my shipping out box! ::giggle:: It makes me smile just picturing it! Good thing I live so far away! Haha Glad you had such an amazing day!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete