Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Man cars

When I classify vehicles there are four categories: car, van, truck, and jeep. Jeep has its own category because I drive one. A glorious Grand Cherokee Laredo. It's 15 years old and in the 6 years we've been together its needed minimal work. Seriously, If you want a wonderful I-will-ram-you-dumb-Neon-so-don't-you-dare-pullout-in-front-of-me but still feel girly mode of transportation, get one of these.
Anyways, all that to say, I don't really take notice of vehicles. To me, they are mostly the same.... Mostly. But then I saw a certian episode of Top Gear. I found a car that even I think is worth of obsessing over.
Behold the Bugatti. It goes very, very fast.

Source

Now, being grounded and realizing that the chances of ever seeing, much less owning, one of the 220 (or so) beautiful Bugattis currently on the planet is nonexistent, I also have a 'common' American car that I love. We will in fact own one of these someday.
An early 70's Chevy Nova

Source
I will be honest and say that if it weren't for Keith I wouldn't know the Nova existed. It is his dream car and has therefore morphed into mine. Good thing it's attractive ;)

2 comments: