Sunday, January 15, 2012

Guest post || Miss Marie Louise

Hi everyone! I'm Marlous and I'm from Miss Marie-Louise. I'm a Dutch, crafty and vintage-loving girl and I love to make things with crochet and felt. I live in the north of the Netherlands with my husband, our boy and little girl and our 2 cats.

Shakti asked me to do a guest post on her blog and of course I said yes!!
I thought it would be fun to blog about things I like, which is a lot :-) To avoid a lot of text, I made a collage of things that I like and love!
As you can see, I've added all kinds of different things, like crochet, which I love! If possible, I crochet everyday, it's like therapy to me.
Also, I love to bake cupcakes and cakepops, they look so cute and they are yummy! 
It was so much fun to make a collage of things I love, I recommend it to anyone to get creative and photoshop away with your own collage :-) 


I love:
crochet :: to make cupcakes :: to felt :: to eat sushi :: to buy and wear pretty dresses :: to make cakepops :: taking long walks in the forest :: drinking coffee :: pretty shoesies :: (vintage) photography :: blythe dolls :: bright hair colours :: old pictures :: books :: cute animals :: drinking tea in pretty cups :: cute fabrics :: all things owly

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Thank you, Miss Marie-Louise! 
I'm so excited to have her here today! She is seriously such a sweet, creative, fun momma. One of the most awesome things about blogging is that you "meet" people from all over the world that have the same interests. It's so cool to me that I can say I have a friend in the Netherlands!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post! I love to see what other people like...I just learned how to crochet and I want to make little animals..and doily's ♥

    ~Erica

    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete