Saturday, January 21, 2012

5 Fun things - p.C

It has been seriously grey and dreary all week. Since I haven't been getting my color fix from nature I found it elsewhere.  Check these lovely brights out:

~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~
I know I just got a glorious Fossil purse for Christmas, but if I were to pick a fancy-pantsy purse for spring/summer, it would be this one. Mmmm color block.

~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~
 color + jeans = LOVE 

~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~
Unhappy heart.  
~ ~ ~ 4 ~ ~ ~
Snazzy, drippy rainbow nail polish!


~ ~ ~ 5 ~ ~
I love me some brightly colored fruits and veggies but meat? No, thanks though.
This sandwich should help your diet. If you're still hungry after looking at this you deserve to eat.


Now, I'm off to hang with some of my girls and get a delicious marshmallow coke :D
Hurrah for Saturdays!

2 comments:

  1. haha that burger looks gross! I love colored jeans. I want a red pair sooo bad :)

    ReplyDelete