Saturday, January 14, 2012

5 fun things - p.B

~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~ ~
I desire a finger full of these simple, stylish stacking rings by Birka Scandinavian 


  
~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~
The pottery Rina Menardi by is stunning. So graceful.


~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~ ~
This business card is incredible. The logo, the embossing, the black paper...



 ~ ~ ~ 4 ~ ~ ~
You've probably already been to Handmade Ryan Gosling, but on the off chance you haven't seen it yet please, let me be the one to introduce you.


Just to warn you, when I first found it I laughed so hard that Keith peeped around the corner with a look of concern on his face.

 ~ ~ ~ 5 ~ ~ ~
Now for a bit of whimsy....
Technically, it's a children's scarf. If I had a child this adorable, little creation by ScunjeeBabe would be around his/her neck. But since I don't, know that I would totally rock it. Seriously, a pink crocodile scarf. Does it get anymore grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment