Saturday, January 28, 2012

5 fun things - p. D

~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~
The shirts from Design by Humans never cease to amaze me.  No such thing as 
too many graphic tees, right?


~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~
This teensy, tiny glass bottle is incredible! What talent to be able to have that level of precision on such a miniature scale.

~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~

~ ~ ~ 4 ~ ~
Wood type and letter press.
I really want to visit the Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum. 




~ ~ ~ 5 ~ ~

Bunny peeps bunting flag! This would be soo cute in a nursery. I can't even stand it. 
Such a super easy, super cute DIY tutorial from FaveCrafts. If you haven't been to that site, check it out! It's loaded with artsy craftsy stuff.
Just looking at that string of golden bunnies makes my heart warm.

2 comments:

  1. Number 3 was really good! I'm Buddhist and I think all religions are connected in a lot of ways, especially in compassion, and that guy has it right about marriage. Friendship is a must in marriage. I married my best friend. We laugh, play video games, pay bills, cry, cook, and shop together :) she even helps in raising my kids. It's so important to be friends first.

    xo,
    Eeka

    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete