Saturday, December 31, 2011

Seeing spots

The other day my friend asked if I was obsessed with polka-dots....
Well, I will admit to having a strong fondness for them.




Scarf - Christmas gift!
Cardigan - Forever 21
Shoes - Wet Seal
 Jeans - American Eagle

Can I just say that AE jeans are the best. I live in those pants. LOVE.
Oh, and a note about the shoes.  While they don't really appear to be anything special they most certainly are. They have a fuzzy texture very similar to flocking! Eeeep!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am a lover of polka dots too!

    ~Erica
    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I am definitely abosessed with polka-dots ;) I don't think that is a bad thing though ;)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Shakti! This outfit looks great on you. Absolutely love those polka-dots. Happy New Year :)

    xo
    loulou

    Loulou Downtown

    ReplyDelete