Saturday, November 5, 2011

A great thirst was quenched

Have you tried coconut water!?  This stuff is amazing - so hydrating!
I've been feeling dehydrated lately, probably from drinking too much soda, so I was at the store looking for something that was a bit more interesting than water but still healthy.



These little pretties were on sale so I figured it was worth a try. The Naked juice smoothie things are delicious so the brand was at least familiar.
As far as taste, well, it tastes like plant. Definitely not the typical coconut flavor like I thought it would. However it instantly made me feel so much better which made the taste ok. Literally, less than 10 minutes after it hit my stomach my whole body felt less thirsty. haha Does that even make sense?
I drank all three of them in a matter of hours and the taste actually grew on me. :D